To Do List
1. Before the application
Before applying an Erasmus student application to University of Sopron, Benedek Elek Faculty of Pedagogy, first please check with your home University's Erasmus coordinator, whether your University has an Erasmus bilateral agreement with us.
Your nomination has to be officially emailed (by your Erasmus Coordinator) to the following address:
email@example.com addressed to the Erasmus coordinator of the Faculty: Tamás Németh
Deadlines for nomination:
- 1 May for the fall semester or full academic year
- 1 November for the spring semester
Nomination needs the following data:
- name and surname
- field of study
- year of study
- period of stay (fall semester, spring semester, full academic year)
- email address
- purpose of the mobility: study or traineeship
2. Before arrival
After a successful nomination the following forms need to be filled and sent:
- Online application form (the copy of the documents below must be uploaded during filling the form)
- Passport / personal ID (only the page containing photo)
- Secondary school certificate
- Language certificate
- Optional document, only when you want to go on a practice in the kindergarden: Medical Statement For Institutional Practice For Students Mobility Program
- Learning Agreement for studies or Learning Agreement for traineeships - signed and stamped by your home university
Please note that the general language of the Faculty is Hungarian. Lectures and exams can be provided in English, English level B2 is required.
After filling the online application form, you will receive a confirmation PDF with all the fields. Please check all fields and when the data are correct, please, send the PDF to:
Deadlines for application:
- 31 May for the fall semester or full academic year
- 30 November for the spring semester
We shall approve the Student Application Form and Learning Agreement and send them back to your university together with the Letter of Acceptance.
3. After arrival
4. Before leaving
Please fill the Library Service Certificate and get it signed and stamped at the library. Hand in to the Erasmus Coordinator.
The Transcript of Records can be released only after that.